So in the last two weeks I've finally finished cutting all 15 fabrics into strips of various sizes.
Now the fun begins! I have to match up the various sizes / colors into groups and then sew the strips together. This is what our guest bedroom looks like! I wanted to make sure that I had a good variation in all the sets so that I didn't end up with clashing colors / patterns.
Once I had them all grouped together I could begin sewing them together. I want to make sure that everything stays nice and square so it's a somewhat tedious process to pin each little strip!
After the strips are sewn together I end up with this....
After further cutting and re-sewing I'll end up with 15 of these!
I knew this pattern was going to be intense, but it's way more intense than I thought! I think though that it is going to be super cute once it's finished!